“On average, 30% of women who have been in a relationship report that they have experienced some form of physical or sexual violence by their partner“
Baby & Children Products
- Infant, Toddler & Children’s Night Clothes (boys & girls)
- Infant, Toddler & Children’s Clothes and shoes (boys & girls)
- Infant, Toddler & Children’s Undergarments (boys & girls)
- Disposable Diapers (all sizes)
- Diaper Wipes and Diaper Rash Cream (i.e. Desitin)
- Baby Toiletries: Shampoo, Bath Wash, Lotion/Oil, etc.
- Baby Crib + sheets, bumpers, etc.
- Baby Blankets
- Children’s Educational Books, Games, Toys
- Women’s Clothing and Shoes (all sizes)
- Women’s NEW Night Clothes (small, medium & large)
- Women’s NEW Undergarments (small medium & large)
- Toiletries: Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Soap, Toothpaste, Toothbrush, Deodorant, etc.
- Comb, Brush, Hair Dryer
- Feminine Products
- Beds + Mattresses
- Kitchen appliances; utensils
- New pillows, pillow covers, pillowcases
- Mattress covers
- Sheets sets (Twin and Queen)
- Curtains/blinds/window covers
- Pots & Pans
- Drinking Glasses
- Dishes, Cutlery, Plates
- Any other household items
- Financial support for the daily operations at the CICC
- Christmas/Birthday Gifts for Women and Children (both genders from newborn to 18 years old)
- School Supplies for Children
- Imperishable Canned Foods
- Cleaning Products (e.g., Clorox Bleach, Pine Sol, Washing Powder, Dishwashing Liquid, Lysol)
- Gift Certificates from: Fosters Food Fair, Cost U Less, Priced Right, etc.
Please bring your donations directly to our warehouse. The warehouse is located in the Mini Warehouses in Industrial Park across from Brand Source. The unit is #226. The drop off hours are every Tuesday from 12pm to 1pm.
For the safety of our clients, the CICC location is confidential. If you would like to make a donation, please contact the CICC office: 949-0366 ext.24 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to make a financial contribution, please make the cheques payable to the Cayman Islands Crisis Centre.