7th Annual A Walk in Their Shoes
May 19, 2022 , 5:00 pm
Participants are encouraged to participate to help raise funds for the shelter by wearing a pair of shoes that they would not normally wear to ‘walk in their shoes. Individuals and local companies come together at this event to help raise awareness of the CICC and our continued efforts to provide support for local victims, as domestic violence does not discriminate against age, gender, race, ethnicity, economic status, or sexual orientation.
CICC Fundraising Committee
How does it work?
- Sign up online as a team or individual – CI$25 (US$30) per person.
- Get friends, family, and employers to donate to support participants.
- Each participant will walk a maximum of 5 laps (a minimum of 1 lap).
- For every $150 a participant raises, 1 lap will be removed (ie. if a participant raises $450, you only have to walk 2 laps)
- Wear a pair of shoes that you would not normally wear. The more fun the better!
- Get all of your friends to sign up and participate too!